Removing barriers and creating meaningful connections between people and cultures through elegant and efficient translations, with respect for diverse cultures.
I believe that translations written with honor and respect for diverse cultures will remove barriers and create meaningful connections between people, which enhances the richness of life for all.
Writing elegant and efficient translations that are respectful of diverse cultures requires care, skill, and experience. I embrace the cultural diversity of those I am translating for, which is both the writer of the original content and the reader. I also take into account the cultural sensitivities of both the writers of the content I translate and of the readers themselves.
I collaborate with excellent professional translators to cover languages such as English, Arabic, Chin, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Karen, Karenni, Korean, Kru/Bassa, Kurdish, Navajo, Nepali, Portuguese, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, and more.
I am a certified translator by the PRO Network at the highest level for quality translations, as well as a member of the American Translators Association.
The Value In Quality Translations:
- Present your business in communities or nations where they don’t speak your language.
- Communicate with new partners and promote your company to prospects who speak other languages.
- Earn the favor and trust of your international investors by providing them with medical and technical materials in their native tongue.
- The most effective way to address your partners, investors, community, and employees, is in their own language.
- Our professional translation services allow you to broaden your potential partnership and financial base, and impress decision makers with your global business.
- Show you are ready to deal in the international arena.
- Facilitate international transactions.
- Enter new markets faster and in their own language.
- Allow employees with limited English skills to feel more comfortable working with you.
- Boost your employees’ participation rates.
- It’s in your company’s best interest to make sure your employees understand your policies and work method.
- Go that extra mile, which will build morale and create more of a community feeling.